Finding the effective medication for yourself can sometimes be a tough task, however it is the responsibility of the customers to find the best possible medication in times of need. This will help the clients in the most appropriate manner. With us, you will be able to bring out the best tablets as we provide the products with a wide range at affordable prices. Reliability, consistency and affordability are the key factors of the organization. All this is done for building an effective customer relationship management. The feedback and the evaluation of the customers are always welcomed.
What is it?
It is one of the most effective medications for treating the disability in men. The dysfunctional syndrome can occur in any age group and depends from person to person. The guidelines on the sachet must be scrutinized carefully before in taking the tablet. The tablets are manufactured by Ranbaxy which is meant to activate the metabolite in the muscles and regulate the blood flow into the phallus.
How to take it?
- It is suggested not to take more than 100 mg within 24 hours.
- The effect of the tablets starts within 45 minutes and can last up to 5-6 hours.
- It is always advisable to take the medicine with a large glass of water.
- No fatty meals must be taken before the intake of the tablet.
- Alcohol is said to reduce the effectiveness of the tablet so it is suggested not to intake any alcohol during the process.
Common Side Effects
- Slight blurred and blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
- Erection longer than 4 hours
- Severe decrease or loss of vision or loss of hearing
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
There are some of the things which have to be kept in mind before the intake of the tablet. These things must be kept in mind before starting the whole process for the effective functioning of the process. The desired outcomes can only be achieved if you take good care of the whole process.
The patients must not take the tablet if they are suffering from-
- Heart attack problems
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Cardiac failures
- High or low blood pressure
- Resting hypotension
- Coronary artery disease