It is one of the medications which are used to treat the erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. The medication has been manufactured by Ajanta Pharma to provide the best quality products in the most reliable and affordable manner. The products are known for their affordability, reliability and quality standards. The effectiveness of the product to achieve desired outcomes is something which has left the customers awe struck. It’s time to deal with the impotency problems without any hesitation. With the advent of Kamagra Tablets, the customers have found a way of reaching the remedial solutions for all their problems. Also, the tablet has fast relief options for the patients.
What does it contains?
The tablet consists of an active ingredient 50 mg or 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate which is an ingredient used for the treatment of the dysfunction. It is an aid for the males who suffer from erectile dysfunction. It has been manufactured by Ajanta Pharma and is an effective and affordable alternative to Viagra and is also used by millions of customers all around the world. With the advent of technology and time, more and more products were available to the customers and the clients were happier when their expectations were met and budget was maintained.
The patients must take care of the following things before the intake of the tablet.
- If you are older than 65 years, then you should first consult a doctor.
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems
- If you are on an ongoing treatment of HIV
- If you are suffering from some high or low blood pressure
- If you are suffering from prostate problems
- If you are suffering from some cardiovascular problems
- If you are suffering from some visual loss or impairment
Common side effects
Here are some of the common side effects which has been observed by men after the intake of the tablet-
- Nasal Congestion
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Abnormal Vision
- Rash respiratory tract infection
- Back pain
- Flu syndrome
- upset stomach
- changes in color vision (such as trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or having a blue color tinge to them)
- eyes being more sensitive to light
- blurred vision
- Sudden loss or decrease in hearing sometimes with ringing in the ears and dizziness
- Heart attack
- irregular heartbeats