It is one of the forms of hybrid combinations which have treatments for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. The tablets contain active ingredients such as Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine which helps the patients in gaining a healthy erection for the intimacy process. The tablet and its ingredients are clinically proven and have been accepted in various countries to treat the same dysfunction. The tablets help in gaining the maximization of pleasure during the intimacy process. The tablets are available at affordable prices with the best quality standards for the students. The tablets help in maintaining and creating an erection which further helps in regulating the blood flow in the phallus area.
Common Side Effects
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Delayed ejaculation or difficulty to ejaculate
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
How to take the tablet?
- It is always suggested to take the 100mg of the tablet within the duration of 24 hours.
- The tablet gets effective within one hour and the effect will be noticeable after 45 minutes of taking the tablet.
- The effective treatment duration will be 4-6 hours.
- It is always advisable to take the tablet with a large glass of water.
- It is furthermore suggested not to take fatty meals before the intake of the tablet.
- Alcohol should be avoided before the intake of the tablet. Alcohol is meant to reduce the effectiveness of the whole process.
Precautions to be taken
The tablet might cause dizziness, light headedness and many other such symptoms, so some of the things have to be kept in mind.
- The patients must avoid the situations like driving or operating or carrying heavy machinery which could result in injury to the health.
- It should be noted that the tablet is not advisable to everyone. The patients already on some other medication must consult their doctor before taking the medicine.
- Patients under the treatment of Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction, Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia, Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina, Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension, Sickle cell or other related anaemias, HIV & HCV, Organ donor recipients and Depression should avoid taking the medicine or consult the doctor before the intake of the tablet.