The oral jelly has been designed for stimulating the blood flow into the phallus in order to maintain the sexual activities during the intercourse. The main objective of the product is to maintain the quality standards and to help the patients overcome their fears about the premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It is one of the leading and most effective ED medications in the advent of pharmaceutical development. The new innovative ways of the tablet has helped in overcoming the fears of many males in the society. Now people do not fear or hesitate regarding their problem, but face it with trust and integrity as the brand has maintained a better infrastructure for the patients in the most appropriate manner.
How to take it?
It is suggested to take the medicine 15 minutes before the intimacy process. It should be taken without meals. The full effect from one dose will last upto 3-4 hours or 24 hours. It all depends from individual to individual. It is basically helpful in inculcating some of the form of sex stimulation in the males which helps in developing, creating and maintaining the erection during the intimacy process. Furthermore, it is suggested not to take the medicine twice in a day. For one day, one tablet will be enough.
Common side effects
- Ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating
- general ill feeling
- irregular heartbeat
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- shortness of breath
- vision changes
- feeling light-headed
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose
- flu Syndrome
- increased Creatine Kinase
- upset stomach
- back pain
Precautions and warnings
- The patients must inform their doctor before taking the medicine.
- The prescriptions and over the counter medicines and the herbal remedies must be kept in mind before the intake of the tablet.
- In case the patients are allergic to the Vardenafil or any other ingredient present in the oral jelly then it is advisable not to take the medication or consult the doctor before taking it.
- People suffering from problems like kidney, liver diseases, eye problems, blood pressure problems, cardiovascular problems and so on must not consume it.